Friday, January 19, 2018

Halen Brands

It is such a blessing to be reconnected to one of Jason Cohen's businesses. Not only that, but I have reconnected with his art director Scott Foster. I have not worked with Scott since the old Kraft days. We spent a day shooting around 250 images of all kinds of products for packaging and another day stripping them out and retouching them to perfection. Finally I zipped the 5GB of images and put them up on my server. I am told that next week I may be shooting portraits of everybody at Halen Brands. I last did that for Geek Hive. 2018 seems to be looking better than 2017.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Contact the Maini London if anyone from you wants the food photography in London from the number one photographer. She will give you perfect work without making too much money from you.

Unknown said...

Wow, very nice blog. If you are interest in top-most food photographer in London, you must follow this link for more details. Maini London has many incredible skills in mouth-watering photography.

EatDrinkFlash said...

Amazing blog! Get best photo session from London's best Food Photographer London at genuine cost. Visit our website by clicking on this link and see the latest work. Visit our website and know more.