Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID-19


Well, we'll see how all of this goes...
    So I had a meeting with PANOS Brands who do healthy crackers and other food, to shoot images for a new package. That was 2 weeks ago before things got crazy. 
    Now I not only have to think about light and focus and other photo related things, but I have to convince my new client that we can do this remotely with things like Skype and Zoom. I am keeping in close (but not to close) contact with my potential client and I think I have them convinced to send me just the crackers to shoot first so they can see how I light.
    I sent them this contact sheet to give them an idea of the kind of lighting I do for cracker-type packaging. I know it will make their packages sell well. In this crazy time, we'll just have to wait to see what actually happens.

No comments: