Friday, January 28, 2022

What happens when you tell a wise guy "the prints don't really matter".






I worked for Nabisco from 1989-2002 (Kraft for 2002-2004). I have to admit that I behaved like a spoiled brat through most of those years. Nabisco was a great place for an undiagnosed ADD wacko to work. 
I was asked to shoot some images for a huge food show in Chicago. The client said "they're going way up on the top so it doesn't really matter what you do". 
I thought for a minute and decided to see if I could do a shot where the only sharp part of the image would be the product name. 
This is the result. I did 6 shots of 6 different products and if you look closely, only the product name is sharp.
I still shoot a lot of my food images almost wide open but this one was the craziest I've ever been.
P.S. They looked great way up at the show.

 

1 comment:

IGI Insurance said...

Thanks for sharing beautiful items pictures and information. it's very amazing about best ="https://ibnfilms.com/food-photography/" title="food photography">food photography