Friday, August 28, 2009

I couldn't do it if it weren't for food...

These guys are Ahmad Bradshaw and Leon Washington, players for the Giants & Jets . I met them while shooting (photographing) them for a food client. They were both very professional and worked hard to get the work done quickly even though it was late. We shot about 140 images, got done by 11PM and had a web site up for the client by early the next day using Adobe Lightroom. No word on picks yet, but there were more than enough to meet the clients' wishes. I have turned my raw files into DNG's using Adobes' DNG converter, so all of my raw edit metadata is now included in each single DNG file. When the client makes the final picks, these images will be made into a billboard and header cards. See? Food photographers have to know how to shoot everything well.

No comments: