Tuesday, February 9, 2021

The only contant is change



So I was hired to shoot packaging images for Panos Brands. This time it was yummy little crackers filled with nuts and fruit. 
I got a call about a month after shooting the job from Marty (the boss) who wanted to make sure I got paid for the job. I told him that I had and said good-by. Then I thought hummm that was a little strange so I called him back and asked what's up? He told me that their co-packers were having a terrible time making the product and it was put on hold. He just wanted to make sure that I had gotten paid for the work I did. It really is a shame because the crackers were yummy. I won't get package flats until it goes to press either. I shot these at their offices and was required to wear a mask. Ugh! Most clients send me products to shoot so this was the first time since the Covid mess that I was on location. It was a whole new experience.

 

5 comments:

clipping path said...

Man, and this whole time I thought it was a good camera and good lighting. They are talking about Building an Internal Product Photography Department; almost all of their points are clickbait.

Bill Truran Productions! said...

I shoot with my Nikon D850 and a 1968 55mm lens. I have pit away the Speedotron strobes and now light with a bunck of Godox v1's

Smart TV Review said...

Buy Smart TV Now click here Smart TV Price in Bangladesh

Background Removal Services said...

This is very impressive blog.

IGI Insurance said...

Thanks for sharing beautiful items pictures and information. it's very amazing about best ="https://ibnfilms.com/food-photography/" title="food photography">food photography